Innovecs is a global digital transformation company experiencing tremendous growth. We are proud to be included in Inc5000, the list of the fastest-growing companies in the USA, for the past 5 years. We create digital solutions powered by innovative technologies and incorporate emerging trends to help businesses transform and grow. We are currently looking for business sales and strategy leader to drive our Financial Services & Banking (FSB) vertical.
You will be a strategic leader of the FSB team responsible for developing the consulting offerings and vertical solutions that address critical business needs and deliver measurable value to vertical clients. You will lead pursuits with prospects and clients (in partnership with marketing, pre-sales, engineering, and delivery teams) and build trusted partnerships with client business leadership enabling clients to drive business transformation via vertical business solutions.
You will be able to establish strategic business relationships within the financial services & banking community globally, to maximize revenue and profitability results for Innovecs.
- The FSB vertical leader has a proven track record leading financial services & banking products, services, and offerings to the market in software development and digital services
- Recognized as an expert in financial services & banking with demonstrated experience leading technical and business challenges in the financial services & banking industry, as it relates to solutions in business and technology across this vertical.
- Experienced with custom application development, IT consulting, Cloud, Big Data, AI or digital services in financial services & banking
- Skilled in all aspects of consultative sales and business development including GTM and initiation of new offerings/products, market qualification, defining targeted client’s and helping Business Development and Marketing Teams to properly shape and sell offerings to the market
- Skilled in opening new market sub-segments and building high-quality relationships within financial services & banking network (C-level)
- Familiar with varied services across business development and delivery functions in professional services company
- Connected with FSB vertical and having an existing network to promote Innovecs capabilities
- Work directly with Executive Leadership including the Chief Business Officer, Chief Delivery Officer, VP of Technology, Chief Marketing Officer, and others to define the Innovecs Banking & FSS vertical strategy
- Work closely with Software Delivery Managers and their teams to delivery quality service to all FSB vertical clients
- Develop unique points of view that differentiate Innovecs in the FSB vertical
- Own the team sales funnel across the entire sales process – from sales lead to close
- Manage sales and account management, with distributed resources located in USA, Europe, and LATAM
- Maintain and deliver revenue plans for the vertical.
- Manage, develop, and maintain client relationships and trusted partnerships that will optimize profitability, revenue, and client satisfaction
- Owner of the strategic sales plan to identify relevant customer needs and establish a clear action plan to achieve annual and quarterly sales goals for the FSB vertical
- Present Innovecs value propositions and offerings to market in general, events, prospects, and new clients
- Participate client Quarterly Business Reviews
- College degree required
- A minimum of 7+ years of proven experience selling digital engineering and digital transformation services into Financial Services & Banking clients
- Network of decision makers in the vertical
- Expert understanding of the technology needs of the vertical
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Modern IT equipment;
- Medical insurance (health), online doctor consulting, paid sick leaves, covid pack;
- Paid Maternity/ Paternity leave;
- Gym, online wellbeing communities, trainings with sports coaches;
- Cloud Certification, online learning programs, opportunity to deliver personal professional trainings;
- Material support in urgency, a support such as rent of apartment, apartment search, kindergarten or school search;
- Referral and ambassador programs;
- Corporate activities and a lot of opportunities