We are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Front-end Developer with Vue.js/Angular/React.js.
- Developing internal and external services, that allow us to onboard, support, and monitor customers
- Developing cloud and on-prem features that enable our business to bring more customers
- Working with our sales & support teams to get feedback and improve production tools
- Building and deploying new features, both on the back-end and front-end sides
- Working as part of ProdOps group, which consists of DevOps, Infra, and Services teams.
- Joining pizza-size Services team, which gets best in class DevOps support
- At least 5 years of development background in Front-end systems in various languages such as React, Vue.js, Angular;
- Experience working with ReactJS or React Hooks
- A track record of designing beautiful Web applications
- End-to-end development experience, along with deployment and maintenance of complex web applications in Linux and cloud environments (including automated CI and CD)
- Experience with Selenium or other frontend automation testing
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with offices in the USA, UK, Israel, Australia, and Ukraine. We won't bore you with all our awards, so here are just some of them: DOU Best IT Employer, TOP 100 Global Outsourcing, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA by Inc. Magazine. As a community-centered company, we innovate your career and inspire your lifestyle. Top hardware, modern tech stack, remote-friendly working culture, and much more are here for you. Do you like having fun just as much as we do? Then c-ya in our community! Here's what we got: football, investment, ice hockey, jogging, yoga, tennis, mindfulness, extreme club, and more new personal growth zones for you!
About the project:
Our client is a fast-growing startup developing the world’s fastest and most scalable data platform. Our client lives anywhere the data does, whether on-premises, in the public cloud, or a hybrid environment, and were built from the ground up to meet the diverse needs of modern data workloads.You will be part of a team there are constantly putting our technology and ourselves to the test to solve today’s biggest data storage challenges while enabling heightened productivity.
What makes the project stand out:
The platform is trusted to enable Fortune 500 companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible, achieve breakthrough innovations, and solve previously unsolvable problems.
What will you get:
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
You never know if something matches your wishes and expectations.
Apply for a vacancy, ask questions, and – who knows – probably you will find your place of power!