We are looking for an Art Director for a team of 3D Artists to join our Innovecs Games.
- Released at least one large console and/or mobile title as an Art Director;
- Strong communication skills and a positive, professional attitude fueled by a passion to collaborate in a cross-culture environment;
- Experience sharing clear feedback, consistent with the styleguide/vision;
- Experience creating and enabling a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Build, grow, mentor, and guide the Art team, including directly managing Art Leads
- Champion art through all phases of development, from early concept pitch, through prototypes, pre-production, production and deployment
- Creatively solve visual problems in collaboration with internal teams
- Ensure consistency of quality and visual direction 3D art on the project
- Work with other teams to make sure the schedule meets project needs
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company. We focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are listed in Inc. 5000 list, the list of Best Outsourcing Providers, DOU TOP-50 IT companies, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ communities by interests. Get on board!
About the Client
Innovecs Games is a part of Innovecs, digital transformation tech company, specializing in game development. Our teams are versed in building casual, midcore games, as well as social casino solutions.
What makes the project stand out:
- The department includes 200+ game development specialists, including engineers, designers, artists, animators, testers, DevOps, and other on-demand professionals;
- Our developers live games: we even have a small gaming community among our employees; they play CS:GO! and in 2021 won our local Boosta Business League;
- Work is not the limit for our people: they always participate in live code sessions and share knowledge at original workshops;
- Innovecs Games has strong cloud expertise backed by the AWS Select Consulting Partner status.
What will you get
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!