Innovecs is looking for an experienced Country Manager to bring the Innovecs brand to Hungary.
This role will launch, develop, and manage the local service offering. This role will provide local area language and market knowledge to build, implement, and execute, in collaboration with Innovecs USA headquarters, to ensure Innovecs establishes successfully in this region.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
Country Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage every aspect of our newly expanding operation in-country
- Recruit the best talent in this new market
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers needed for production
- Collaborate with local businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market
- Develop operational/production teams with local expertise
- Collaborate with global leadership
- Become a student of the culture, remaining aware of customs and manners always
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
- Network effectively with clients and develop strong professional relationships
- Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
- Adapt the Innovecs business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
- Mentor direct reports, especially in regard to our values and vision
- Achieve country margin requirements and contribute to the overall global success of our company
Country Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Working experience in IT company is required
- Master's degree, MBA or other relevant fields, strongly preferred
- years' or more experience in management in an international business setting with outsouring software development company.
- Significant experience in the finance, operations, human resources strongly preferred
- Fluent in the language of the country and English.
- Experience living overseas for an extended period of time
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Solid history of data-driven strategic development
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
What will you get :
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!