We are looking for a Advanced Software Engineer (FullStack) to join our project.
At least 5 years of experience as Full-stack developer
∙ Strong knowledge of Typescript, ES6/ES7
∙ Strong knowledge of Nodejs and Frontend
∙ Good experience with Next.js and React framework
∙ Deep understanding of client-server communication
∙ Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
∙ Creating APIs
∙ Integrations with core server and third-party services
∙ Develop landing pages
∙ Develop new UI features
∙ Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
∙ Code review
∙ SEO optimization
About Innovecs :
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
About the client :
The online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies.
What makes the project stand out :
– 30M+ users trust the Client's platform worldwide;
– Cisco, Dell, Deloitte, TransUnion, Pivotal are their customers;
– The company partners with Slack, Toptal, and Asana;
– Recognized as a Built In Los Angeles "Best Place to Work" for the second year in a row, and as a Built In Austin "Best Place to Work".
What will you get :
– Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
– Modern hardware setup;
– Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
– Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
– Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
– Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
– Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
– Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
– Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
– Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
– English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
– Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!