We are looking for a motivated Quality Assurance Tester, passionate about delivering high-quality software and ensuring the success of customers. In this position, you will play a critical role in the end-to-end software development lifecycle, starting with helping define requirements, through the creation and execution of test plans, to ensure successful delivery.
- Responsible for leading the testing efforts of a feature area, and reporting status to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with developers, UX, and Product Owners
- Build and execute comprehensive test plans from functional requirements.
- Create new test cases, and identify which should be automated.
- Collaborate with our QA Automation Engineers to automate regression tests.
- Execute automated regression suite, and assist in analyzing results.
- Manual testing of front-end, API, and back-end layers.
- Write accurate, concise bug reports.
- Proactively communicate risks.
- Participate in code deployments.
- Work with local and offshore teams.
- Contribute to the overall strategy and evolution of QA
- 5+ years manual testing large-scale web applications
- 2+ years leading the testing of a feature area / product.
- Thorough knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and best practices
- Hands-on experience testing REST APIs with tools such as Postman or PAW.
- Experience executing automated tests.
- Familiarity with relational databases, such as Postgres or MySQL
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar bug tracking tools
WILL BE A PLUS
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum processes
- Experience working with offshore QA Teams.
- Experience collaborating with teams remotely.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with a full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- The individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platforms, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- A flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities, and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!