We're looking for a Middle Software Engineer - IOS to join our Healthcare project.
- 3+ year experience in native iOS mobile app development using Objective-C & Swift- MUST;
- Experience working with remote data (REST/JSON);
- Strong understanding of how to structure code, patterns, development design, data structures, and development;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- High Quality results - Attention to detail as well as good organization and problem-solving skills;
- Proven SW development experience, at least 5 years of experience in iOS development;
- Proven record in publishing iOS app;
- Experience in product environment development, can take requirements into design and development;
- Familiar with latest industry trends in the mobile technologies;
- Self-motivated & have a strong desire to create a great product;
- Strong design skill and defining mobile best practices and architecture;
- Passionate about technology, a quick learner, and excited about learning and embracing new technologies as needed;
- Proven experience delivering finished mobile applications;
- Team player, collaboration, high sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Multi-tasking and capable to perform in dynamic startup environment;
- Attention to detail as well as good organization and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in server development and SQL/No-SQL databases – big advantage;
- Experience in hybrid technology (e.g. ReactNative) – advantage.
- Responsible for architecting, developing and maintaining the mobile application on devices powered by the iOS operating system;
- Define and build the architecture plan and delivery of the various system components;
- Design and define the scalability, performance and user experience at every step of the development process;
- Authority to develop and maintains iOS App;
- Compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Other duties assigned.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Out client promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!