We are looking for a Game Release Manager to join our game project.
- At least 1 year work experience;
- Experience with Jira;
- Time management skills;
- Understanding of Quality Assurance;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality;
- Conduct release readiness reviews;
- Supports the creation and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools;
- Work closely with QA and Product teams to ensure milestone work is completed on time and to the required quality;
- Prepare games for releases - configuration, Manual QA.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
About the Client
A British game development and distribution company founded in 2016. It is a provider of an iGaming platform that empowers innovative game developers to develop gaming products quickly and secure their route to market from a single integration.
What makes the project stand out:
- Provides unique virtual content, third-party games, and platform services to many of the world’s leading online operators, including William Hill, Ladbrokes, and Corals;
- In 2018, the company was acquired by AGS, a global commercial supplier of gaming products;
- They have 8 data centers maintained globally;
- 80+ casino operators use the platform;
- Daily turnover is over USD 15 mln.
What will you get
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!