What will you get:
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
Modern hardware setup.
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events.
- Comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX.
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers.
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere.
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance.
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays.
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills.
- Virtual team buildings, social activities, and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
The Human talent generalist at Innovecs will make sure to comply with the wage/benefit administration, affiliations, compliance to social security, payroll, and the execution of employee relation activities to provide the operation with guidance and support necessary to achieve their business objectives.
Your role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting HR policies. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization.
- 2-3 years Human Resources experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or technologist in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Thorough knowledge of Colombian employment-related laws and regulations, specially on social security.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Zoho People system or similar software is a nice to have.
- Service-oriented, collaborative, creative and charismatic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build trust and instill confidence.
- Strong and effective communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing. Bilingual is a plus.
- Highly organized and diligent, attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints.
- Ability to connect deeply with people, maintain trust, and navigate sensitive issues with colleagues.
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, personal information, affiliations, vacations, benefits, and leave records.
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management, and employees to maintain and keep track and provide a good employee experience at Innovecs.
- Managing all stages of employee journey from Onboarding to Alumni.
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and updated.
- Assisting in Onboarding of new employees (Orientation, new hire paperwork, welcome tour), training, and employees HR transactions.
- Preparing data to payroll.
- Administering benefits.
- Preparing HR related analytics and reports (regular and on request)
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state, federal, and local laws and regulations and perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Monitoring team morale and contributing to attrition risks mitigation.
- Supporting managers in resolving employee relations issues.
- Participating in global HR projects and initiatives.