We are looking for a Software Full Stack Engineer (.NET - Angular) to join our project from E-Commerce and Supply Chain & Logistics.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Attractive compensation with full benefits package.
- Complete hardware setup for working from home.
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program.
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere.
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance.
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- 1 -2 years of experience in web application development utilizing C#, ASP.NET MVC / Core, Entity Framework, and Angular.
- Experience with web services REST API.
- Deeply understand object-oriented design patterns.
- Experience in Agile / SCRUM development environment.
- Experience with Azure, Web jobs SDK, Azure functions
- Be knowledgeable using Git and related tools like GitHub, GitLab, etc
- You have experience with Vue or a similar modern framework (e.g. Angular or React)
- Build and deliver internal services software.
- Create user-friendly interfaces and tools.
- Work closely with the Technical Project Manager and the Development team.
- Partner with users across the organization to ensure the end product meets a broad range of needs
- Experience with microservices and integrations will be a big advantage
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with offices in the USA, UK, Israel, Australia, and Ukraine
We won't bore you with all our awards, so here are just some of them: DOU Best IT Employer, TOP 100 Global Outsourcing, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA by Inc. Magazine.
As a community-centered company, we innovate your career and inspire your lifestyle. Top hardware, modern tech stack, remote-friendly working culture and much more is here for you. Do you like having fun just as much as we do? Then c-ya in our community! Here's what we got: football, investment, ice hockey, jogging, yoga, tennis, mindfulness, extreme club, and more new personal growth zones for you!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client offers unparalleled knowledge of the complete eCommerce experience gained through years of building a platform that serves manufacturers, retailers and end-consumers. We're transforming eCommerce with a complete and scalable online platform that provides seamless customer acquisition, merchandising and logistics capabilities.
They provide customers with a multimodal technology platform that simplifies how customers, carriers and agents interact with them. This robust tool will also help their customers manage activities deeper in their supply chains, offering a live bid board with a customizable dashboard, live tracking, order visibility and advanced analytics.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!