We are currently looking for business sales and strategy leader to drive our Financial Services & Banking (FSB) vertical.
You will be a strategic leader of the FSB team responsible for developing the consulting offerings and vertical solutions that address critical business needs and deliver measurable value to vertical clients. You will lead pursuits with prospects and clients (in partnership with marketing, pre-sales, engineering, and delivery teams) and build trusted partnerships with client business leadership enabling clients to drive business transformation via vertical business solutions.
You will be able to establish strategic business relationships within the financial services & banking community globally, to maximize revenue and profitability results for Innovecs.
- College degree required
- A minimum of 7+ years of proven experience selling digital engineering and digital transformation services into Financial Services & Banking clients
- Network of decision makers in the vertical
- Expert understanding of the technology needs of the vertical
- The FSB vertical leader has a proven track record leading financial services & banking products, services, and offerings to the market in software development and digital services
- Recognized as an expert in financial services & banking with demonstrated experience leading technical and business challenges in the financial services & banking industry, as it relates to solutions in business and technology across this vertical.
- Experienced with custom application development, IT consulting, Cloud, Big Data, AI or digital services in financial services & banking
- Skilled in all aspects of consultative sales and business development including GTM and initiation of new offerings/products, market qualification, defining targeted client’s and helping Business Development and Marketing Teams to properly shape and sell offerings to the market
- Skilled in opening new market sub-segments and building high-quality relationships within financial services & banking network (C-level)
- Familiar with varied services across business development and delivery functions in professional services company
- Connected with FSB vertical and having an existing network to promote Innovecs capabilities
- Work directly with Executive Leadership including the Chief Business Officer, Chief Delivery Officer, VP of Technology, Chief Marketing Officer, and others to define the Innovecs Banking & FSS vertical strategy
- Work closely with Software Delivery Managers and their teams to delivery quality service to all FSB vertical clients
- Develop unique points of view that differentiate Innovecs in the FSB vertical
- Own the team sales funnel across the entire sales process – from sales lead to close
- Manage sales and account management, with distributed resources located in USA, Europe, and LATAM
- Maintain and deliver revenue plans for the vertical.
- Manage, develop, and maintain client relationships and trusted partnerships that will optimize profitability, revenue, and client satisfaction
- Owner of the strategic sales plan to identify relevant customer needs and establish a clear action plan to achieve annual and quarterly sales goals for the FSB vertical
- Present Innovecs value propositions and offerings to market in general, events, prospects, and new clients
- Participate client Quarterly Business Reviews
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
What will you get:
- Attractive compensation pegged with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- Public speaking club to boost your presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!