We are looking for a motivated Senior Scrum Master
- Hit the ground running with your 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Certified Scrum Master.
- Ensure Scrum ceremonies are executed effectively and that key metrics are healthy.
- Deliver value to our customers quickly as you collaborate with the Product team on creating shippable features in the form of user stories.
- Strong analytical skills; focus on Sprint health, performance and predictability of your team.
- Use your organizational wizardry making sure your squad always knows what’s next and can focus on building features that delight our customers.
- Remove impediments for the Dev Team
- Prepare iteration reports for key stakeholders
- BS/MS Degree or equivalent - Whether you come from a traditional or non traditional background in tech, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in an Agile environment as a Scrum Master
- Scrum Certification (CSM, PSM, Scrum Professional or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of Scrum fundamentals and can demonstrate practical application
- Strong soft skills - analytical, motivated, attentive listener, problem solver, ‘can do’, attitude
- Strong communicator - Ability to effectively communicate plans, progress, risks, expectations and technical issues
- Be a change agent; embrace change and encourages others to do the same
- Ability to be Scrum Master for multiple teams
- Focus on team performance and continuous improvement
- Proficiency with JIRA & Confluence
- Strong Proficiency in the English language: Written and Verbal
- Experience working in a distributed workforce with cross-functional teams in other countries/time zones during the development and implementation of major initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment multitasking
- Desired Qualifications:
- Agile certification/s (SAFe, LeSS, Product Owner, PMI-ACP, Team Coach, Kanban or equivalent)
- Kanban experience
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience using GSuite tools (docs, sheets, slides)
WILL BE A PLUS
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum processes
- Experience working with offshore QA Teams.
- Experience collaborating with teams remotely.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with a full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- The individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platforms, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- A flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities, and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!