Senior Python Developer
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Python Developer.
- First and foremost, excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Python
- At least 4 years of experience in software development
- Proven experience working with Linux system environments
- Developing and maintaining in-house Python libraries/frameworks that enable development and validation of the system
- Developing and maintaining in-house Python-based CI/CD that integrates Slack, Jira, Github, internal tools and services, and wraps whole company development and validation processes
- Working closely with Engineering teams to define R&D workflows
- Working as part of the ProdOps group, which consists of DevOps, Infra, and Services teams
- Joining growing Infra team, which stands at a critical point of all R&D processes
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with offices in the USA, UK, Israel, Australia, and Ukraine. We won't bore you with all our awards, so here are just some of them: DOU Best IT Employer, TOP 100 Global Outsourcing, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA by Inc. Magazine. As a community-centered company, we innovate your career and inspire your lifestyle. Top hardware, modern tech stack, remote-friendly working culture, and much more are here for you. Do you like having fun just as much as we do? Then c-ya in our community! Here's what we got: football, investment, ice hockey, jogging, yoga, tennis, mindfulness, extreme club, and more new personal growth zones for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT:Our client is a fast-growing startup developing the world’s fastest and most scalable data platform. Our client lives anywhere the data does, whether on-premises, in the public cloud, or a hybrid environment, and were built from the ground up to meet the diverse needs of modern data workloads.You will be part of a team there are constantly putting our technology and ourselves to the test to solve today’s biggest data storage challenges while enabling heightened productivity.WHAT MAKES THE PROJECT STAND OUT:
The platform is trusted to enable Fortune 500 companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible, achieve breakthrough innovations, and solve previously unsolvable problems.
WHAT WILL YOU GET:
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- Individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platform, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- Flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!