We are looking for a HR manager, that combines people skills with attention to details and a “get things done” approach.
- Discretion and trustworthiness;
- Experience as a Human Resources Specialist (including recruitment, compensation, training, welfare and other areas of professional human resources);
- Experience from an international hi-tech/mobile/internet company — advantage;
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fluid;
- Ability to analyze situations, identify problems, recommend solutions, and evaluate the outcome;
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask;
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative;
- Tact and diplomacy;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Ensure that the office runs smoothly on a daily basis by supporting all office functions;
- Be a point of contact for employees & guests in any administrative matter:
- Coordinating recruiting and staffing;
- Welfare activities;
- Training activities;
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client, Connected Healthtech Solutions is one of the largest telehealth service providers.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position