Global leader in mobile monetization and user acquisition is looking for a Digital Media Buyer to join a fast-growing marketing team. The Digital Media Buyer will be responsible for creating, managing and optimizing paid direct response and content marketing media campaigns across multiple digital platforms. The right person for this role would be comfortable being self-motivated and juggling many different projects at once, and interested in keeping up to date with a fast-changing digital marketing industry.
- 3-4 years of experience in B2B digital marketing;
- Experience running and optimizing campaigns across different marketing channels,
including social, search, display, video, and content recommendation;
- Experience with Google (GDN or GSN) Facebook, Linkedin or Youtube;
- Strong proficiency in data analysis and familiarity with diverse analytics and marketing
software platforms (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Mailchimp, Salesforce);
- Keen attention to detail, and critical thinking skills;
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
Would be a plus
- BA/BSC in marketing or advertising;
- Previous experience working in the mobile game or app industry.
- Familiarize yourself with our target audience and their buyer/decision-making journey;
- Work with marketing leadership to craft a cross-platform media strategy to support
- Developing campaigns on constant, active, regular changes to budges, bids & populations
based on conversion performance metrics;
- Set up, manage and optimize multiple campaigns, including both content marketing,
brand awareness, retargeting and pure performance campaigns;
- Report on campaign performance regularly;
- Liaise with other internal teams (sales, salesforce development, platform teams) to
ensure a closed attribution loop;
- Monitor costs and return on investment/results;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling ads, landing pages, and user
- Provide a feedback loop on improvements and optimizations of media mix, creative and
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our client is a leader in online software distribution, offering a complete ecosystem for downloaded applications including all aspects of user acquisition, conversion, monetization, integrated analytics and optimization.