We are looking for a talented, smart, creative and passionate professional, eager to take part in developing the next generation of leading technologies.
- 5+ years of experience developing websites Front End, SPA, knowledge in front-end FW experience with JS OOP and MVC and hands on experience SAM architecture, ES6 and Flow/TS;
- Strong experience with React;
- The candidate will be expected to lead the team not by management but by solving the most complex problems. Develop infrastructure & core and help to push the technology forward;
- Must have a Proficient understanding of Design Patterns;
- Experience working with mission-critical production environments (Deploying, Debugging, Maintaining);
- Must be able to take responsibility, work independently and lead other developers;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Proficient understanding of CI/CD and test automation (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine).
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our client is a financial trading platform enabling open access to global markets for retail investors through an easy to use interface and suite of products and tools.