We are looking for a graphic designer to join our studio team. As a part of the team you will take part in designing web-based mini-games which will be played by millions of players around the world.
- You’ll design layouts of minigames for the world’s largest brands and gaming companies, including King, Machine Zone, Rovio, Plarium, Nexon, NetMarble, War Gaming, and ZeptoLab;
- Collaborate with a close-knit team of developers, game designers, and motion artists.
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, media arts, illustration or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Strong proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards;
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision;
- Ability to grasp multiple design requirements with careful attention to detail;
- Interest in working with data & collaborating cross-team to produce high-engagement ads.
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client is the leader in online software distribution, offering a complete ecosystem for downloaded applications including all aspects of user acquisition, conversion, monetization, integrated analytics and optimization.