A world-leading provider of solutions and services for iLottery and iGaming operators is looking for graduates to join the QA department.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding product. He/she will be part of a talented team of QA engineers and will work in an agile environment writing and executing various types of manual tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software engineering/ Applied Mathematics or any exact Sciences from a known university OR Graduator of QA studies in a well-known QA academy
- Upper-intermediate English level
- Familiar with the design and development of test documentation (test cases, bug reports) – Must
- Familiar with SQL – MUST
- Understanding of SDLC, Agile (SCRUM)
- Experience with web technologies
- Excellent learning abilities, analytical skills, responsible, initiator, details oriented, hard-worker, team-player, and great communication skills
- Excellent QA theory and in practice knowledge
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Performance-based compensation reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Commute assistance
- Office massages, personal wellness consultant
- English classes provided by native speakers
- Partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences
- Referral program
- Team building and a fun and inviting environment that gives you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code
Our Client is a leading iLottery software and service provider. For almost a decade they have provided the customers with a complete iLottery solution, which includes the widest portfolio of market-proven games across Desktops, Smartphones and Tablets, a comprehensive back-office Platform and a complete set of Player Operational Services.