Fast-growing gaming project is looking for a person for the position of Support Engineer (SL2/SL3 support). The candidate will be assisting in investigating, analyzing and solving customer’s requests.
You will turn out in the world of online casino and figure out it from the inside. You will learn how games are developed, tested go live and work. Do you want to know real chances to win in slots and how often it happens? Join our team and you will find out!
- Processing customer’s requests
- Analyzing logs and information in a backoffice system
- Working with a database
- Simulating user’s cases at the test environment
- Assisting Dev and DevOps teams in an investigation
- Communication with games publisher and providers
- English – upper-intermediate (or higher)
- Ability of processing big information content
- Strong communication skills
- Advertence to details
- Basic knowledge of MySQL (desirable)
- Basic knowledge of Unix shell commands (desirable)
- Basic knowledge of Mongo DB commands (desirable)
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline.
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client has two main objectives: firstly, to provide a reliable and robust aggregation platform that empowers innovative game developers to quickly secure a viable and exciting route to market from a single integration; and secondly, to provide content, including proprietary products, that excites and engages players from all over the globe.