We are looking for passionate and proactive Middle DevOps Engineer to take control of the production infrastructure alerts for the wide set of attractive online games.
The successful candidate will be able to take responsibility for the relevant service of support on the common infrastructure of the mission-critical system.
Our client provides a reliable and robust aggregation platform that empowers innovative game developers to quickly secure a viable and exciting route to market from a single integration.
The content, including proprietary products, excites and engages players from all over the globe.
- At least 2-years experience with:
– Linux – Maintenance and Administration;
– MySQL Database Administration;
- Experience with CI\CD processes;
- Experience/Knowledge of Virtualisation preferably VMWare.
- Experience with Mongo Database Administration;
- Experience/knowledge of Infrastructure Monitoring tools preferably Zabbix;
- Knowledge/experience with Python, Java applications, Glassfish;
- Kubernetes, Docker experience.
- Support developers and optimize CI\CD processes;
- Configure Ansible playbooks;
- Jenkins jobs and pipelines management;
- Linux Installation, configuration and administration;
- VMs management;
- Managing AWS Cloud;
- Responding to Production Infrastructure state;
- Managing Server Hardware & Software Monitoring Applications;
- MySQL Database Administration.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.