Connected Healthtech Solutions that is one of the largest telehealth service providers who is looking for a multidisciplinary Middle Front End Engineer (React) to join the Product team.
Help us to build our next-gen telehealth and medical solutions to be used by over 5 million patients and clinicians. If you’re looking for a chance to truly affect the lives of others, to work with the smartest and brightest, on the cutting edge of VOIP technologies and to collaborate with huge national and international clients, then join us in reimagining healthcare.
- Understand business needs and future plans
- Proactively participate in stories grooming
- Plan development related activities in scope of stories
- Participate in stories tech design development
- Estimate work effort and track progress in task management system
- Report risk, blockers or improvements
- Follow process and utilize industry standards and best practices
- 1+ year with React/Redux
- Experience with Weppack, Git, graphQL, Reselect, Recompose
- Knowlege in Continious Delivery/Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- English level is Upper-Intermediate
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences
- Referral program
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code
Our Client is developing Remote healthcare platform to cover Ministry of HealthCare program and commercial healthcare providers. Platform to be built as scalable Saas and Paas solution with multilingual support initial (initial version to cover 5 languages).