We are looking for a multidisciplinary QA automation engineer, to join the R&D team.
Help us to build our next-gen telehealth and medical solutions to be used by over 5 million patients and clinicians. If you’re looking for a chance to truly affect the lives of others, to work with the smartest and brightest, on the cutting edge of VOIP technologies and to collaborate with huge national and international clients, then join us in reimagining healthcare.
- 3+ years of overall professional experience in Software Engineering;
- 2,5+ years of experience in QA Software Automation Testing;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Tools: SOAPUI, Selenium or analogs;
- Good experience and knowledge of Java;
- Experience with web automation and testing;
- Experience with mobile automation (iOS, Android);
- Experience with continuous integration and source control systems;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and techniques;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Experience working with Gradle, Maven.
- Develop and execute automation scripts;
- Track platform quality assurance metrics;
- Ensure platform delivery quality;
- Test results analysis, documenting and defects reporting;
- Follow, improve and implement processes to assure that we are reaching the agreed quality standards;
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client, Connected Healthtech Solutions is one of the largest telehealth service providers.