We are looking for a QA Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding games. He/she will be part of a talented team of QA engineers and will work in an agile environment writing and executing various types of manual tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software engineering / Applied Mathematics or any exact Sciences / Experience QA with 1-2 years of previous experience – Must;
- Excellent English level – Must;
- Experience with web technologies – an advantage;
- Experience with testing games – a big advantage;
- Experience in software testing and writing test documents (STD) – an advantage;
- Excellent learning abilities, responsible, initiator, details oriented, hard-worker, team-player and great communication skills.
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client is a leading Lottery software and service provider. For almost a decade they have provided the customers with a complete solution, which includes the widest portfolio of market-proven games across Desktops, Smartphones and Tablets, a comprehensive back-office Platform and a complete set of Player Operational Services.