Our Client, a leading international online lottery software and services provider, is seeking a QA engineer to join the QA department.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Exact Sciences or Practical Engineering degree;
- At least 2 years of experience in testing web applications and Client/Server applications (APIs);
- Experience in writing test documents (STD) – a must;
- Experience in writing basic SQL queries – an advantage;
- English level – Upper-intermediate;
- Strong technical skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause;
- Hard-worker, responsible, details oriented, initiator, excellent learning abilities, great communication and interpersonal skills.
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client is a leading software and service provider. For almost a decade they have provided the customers with a complete solution, which includes the widest portfolio of market-proven games across Desktops, Smartphones and Tablets, a comprehensive back-office Platform and a complete set of Player Operational Services.