- Full lifecycle application development;
- Designing, coding and debugging applications;
- Support, maintain and document software functionality;
- Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work;
- Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements;
- Work with QA team in preparing test cases, plans and procedures;
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation;
- Work with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines;
- Attend team meetings to communicate project status and discuss new ideas and any issues.
- 1-2 years in WEB development;
- 1-year ReactNative experience;
- Experience with HTML, JS, ES6, CSS, SCSS\SASS, React, React Native;
- Experience with iOS, Android mobile;
- Experience with Apollo, GraphQL, AWS AppSync and other AWS services will be a plus.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client provides a mobile platform enabling communication between oncology patients and doctors. Mobile apps will utilize integration with wearable or connected healthcare devices like a thermometer, blood pressure meters etc.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position