- 3+ years of experience with RoR;
- Solid knowledge of RoR;
- Understanding of SOLID principles.
Would be a plus
- Docker exp.;
- UNIX power user.
- Full lifecycle application development;
- Designing, coding and debugging applications;
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review;
- Software maintenance and documenting software functionality;
- Accurate time accounting and reporting of the own work;
- Contribute to the company’s knowledge base;
- Work with QA team in preparing test cases;
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation;
- Work with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines;
- Attend team meetings to communicate project status and discuss new ideas and any issues.
Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and productivity.
What we love about Innovecs
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client is a specialist software products and services business focused on the quality and integrity of activity and costing data within the healthcare industry.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position