- You’ll design and create video game trailers and interactive video ads for the world’s largest brands and gaming companies;
- You’ll be collaborating with a close-knit team of developers, game designers, and motion artists;
- You’ll work on multiple projects while balancing proposed creative direction, developer technical specifications, and usability compliances.
- After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator – must;
- HTML, Cinema 4D, Sketch – plus;
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communications, or the equivalent in post-production working experience;
- Deep understanding of game design and mobile gaming industry;
- Excellent communication skills, and able to explain conceptual ideas;
- English is high proficiency is a must;
- Prior experience in a game developer – bonus;
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities;
- Creative thinker, a person how can take a brief from a client and turn it into an amazing ad;
- Handle in a fast-paced working environment, in which projects are constantly changing;
- Work well under tight deadlines;
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure.
What we love about Innovecs
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client is the leader in online software distribution, offering a complete ecosystem for downloaded applications including all aspects of user acquisition, conversion, monetization, integrated analytics and optimization.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position