Our team specializes in modern web development and consists of the most passionate developers and innovators. We provide full-stack solutions with world-class web design, front-end and mobile application development.
- 5+ years of QA experience, including 2+ years in a QA Automation role and 2+ years managing QA teams;
- Experience with testing of complex back-end systems;
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Protractor or other;
- Experience with databases and writing SQL queries;
- Experience with testing APIs;
- Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus
- Experience with creating performance/load tests using load testing tools such as JMeter;
- Experience in CI/CD methodologies, and tools such as Jenkins;
- Protractor, Mocha, Jest, Postman, Git;
- Microservices architecture;
- Agile development methodologies.
- Lead a team of QA engineers specializing in different products of the company (manual and automated) and also participate in day-to-day testing where relevant;
- Establish QA workflow to ensure equally high quality of testing for all the products;
- Determine the strategy of further automation testing and implement it within the team;
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to QA engineers.
What we love about Innovecs
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position