The world’s leading wearable posture trainer startup is looking for passionate React Native mobile applications developer.
- Experience with Native Android (Java) and/or iOS (swift) – Bonus;
- Experience with Mobx – Bonus;
- You will be responsible for building something new upon an existing foundation;
- Dealing with application architecture and design challenges;
- You’ll have the opportunity to lead internal development projects independently and mentor junior developers while building the new generation mobile app;
- You’ll be part of a talented and motivated team, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticate design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
The mission of the project is simple: to provide a technology-based solution to help improve poor habits of slouching and help to straighten and strengthen individual’s bodies and backs over time.