Our Client, a leading international online lottery software and service provider, is looking for Release Manager to be responsible for successful delivery.
The person appointed for this role will be accountable for overall releases delivery starting planning throughout the execution, monitoring and successful deployment to the end clients.
- The Release Manager will be a member of the delivery leadership and will work closely with the Tech lead, Solution Owner & Project Manager;
- Provide transparency and visibility throughout the release process;
- Manage the deliverables from various features team together into a working release;
- Coordinating pieces from various product deliverables that must come together to work as an integrated release package;
- Tracking the work progress during the iteration cycle with the Scrum Master;
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality;
- Conduct release readiness reviews;
- Generating various reports on Projects data according to company needs;
- Providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized overall view of the release;
- Supports the creation and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools.
- BSc. In Industrial & Management engineering /Information Technology/ Computer science;
- At least 3 years of project/release management experience in Agile methodology;
- Previous experience as Scrum Master – Advantage;
- Understanding of project delivery & acceptance processes within a fast-paced business env;
- Capability of problem solving, decision making and assertiveness;
- Excellent written and verbal English level;
- Communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to senior management;
- Ability to cope under pressure;
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative.
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client is a leading international online lottery software and services provider. For almost a decade Our Client has provided their customers with a complete solution, which includes the widest portfolio of market-proven games across Desktops, Smartphones and Tablets, a comprehensive back-office Platform and a complete set of Player Operational Services. Flexibility and experience enable customers to tailor their best-suited solution and generate significant revenues from the interactive offering.