We are looking for a research scientist to expand our video team. In this role, you will be responsible for the algorithms and models that underlie the experiences we create.
You will apply your practical experience dealing with a lot of video, your deep understanding of machine learning fundamentals and algorithms, your willingness to write code to explore problems and understand video and image recognition, and your ability to implement solutions from scratch, all while solving challenging real-world problems at large scale.
Example problem spaces include working with Google, IBM, Amazon and other image recognition services to research their best and worse sites, creating algorithms to move from still image recognition to video image recognition, using video encoding features to minimize number of still image recognition.
- Proven expertise (3+ years) in the fundamentals and practical application of Machine Learning AND image recognition;
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Electrical engineering or other quantitative field; PhD strongly preferred.
- Experience in neural networks – must;
- Deep learning – big advantage;
- NLP/NLU – Big Advantage;
- Image recognition – big advantage;
- Video – advantage;
- Python or Java – must;
- BA/MA – must.
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client is a leading provider of data-driven video ad solutions that engage viewers through personalized premium content.