A leading international online gaming company is looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- 3 years’ experience in a System Analyst role;
- Experience in writing detailed specification documents of internet technologies and products;
- Excellent logical approach, methodical, investigative and inquisitive mind;
- Excellent written and verbal English level and presentation skills;
- Experience with Mobile Applications – advantage;
- Team player, self-motivated, detail oriented, well organized, multi-tasking;
- Excellent interpersonal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations
and explain technical detail;
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment.
- Analyze and Understand client needs and translating them into detailed functional and Technical documents
- Plan system flows from the ground up;
- Liaising extensively with external or internal clients;
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our client is a leading international online gaming company that provides one of the most advanced platforms in the business, licenses for all the leading markets, industry-leading CRM, a wide range of 3rd party game providers, localized payment solutions, multi-channel customer support and a dedicated Account Manager to handle all your needs.