- Degree: Master of Computer Science / Math / Engineering / Statistics;
- Experience: 5+ years on relevant positions within international Software Development service or product companies; Consulting experience will be a plus;
- Business Domain Expertise: Business domain knowledge and deep understanding of User Experience within Supply Chain / Logistic / Warehousing / Transportation; on-hand experience will be a big plus;
- English: Advanced;
- “Hard” Skills: technical writing and professional proposal development skills, ability to create project plans and manage multiple projects simultaneously, draft module architecture, understanding of software engineering processes and best practices, software engineering quality standards, UI/UX. Data analysis will be a big plus;
- “Soft” skills: communication, presentation skills, helicopter view, attention to details, time management, positive and open-minded attitude, team collaboration, ability to get things done.
- Managing Client expectations: ensure that the client goals and expectations are well understood, and the team is able to address the requirements within agreed SLA and Innovecs standards of quality;
- Requirements Management: work with product owners and other stakeholders to understand and approve requirements; requirements traceability setup;
- Processes & Documentation: existing documents requirements and design audit and further maintenance; update and development of new documentation, analysis of requirements and functional design;
- Team Management and Collaboration: act as Proxy Product Owner with the team,
- assist in QA activities, mentor more junior staff. recommend new technologies for quality and productivity increase;
- Innovecs Software Engineering Culture Ambassador: building, development and active contribution to Innovecs standards of quality, engineering best practices, cross project activities and knowledge base, project audits, new clients’ engagement and technology advisory team.
What we love about Innovecs
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position