A leading international online gaming company is looking for a Senior MSSQL, MySQL DBA Administrator to develop and maintain the company websites and web applications.
The position includes administration both MS SQL and MySQL DB administration on Linus and Windows environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software engineering;
- At least 3 years’ experience in DB administration MS SQL, MySQL administration – MUST;
- DB Optimization – MUST;
- Linux administration, MS Windows Administration – MUST;
- Hard-worker, Responsible, excellent learning abilities,
great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in WordPress CMS – an advantage;
- Excellent English level.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our client is a leading international online gaming company that provides one of the most advanced platforms in the business, licenses for all the leading markets, industry-leading CRM, a wide range of 3rd party game providers, localized payment solutions, multi-channel customer support and a dedicated Account Manager to handle all your needs.