We are looking for senior DevOps engineer to participate in architecture, development, and
maintaining of the infrastructure. DevOps engineer will work with Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Amazon, Google Cloud, Azure, Ansible, Consul and other modern DevOps tools.
A person that will be part of the innovative team that build the next generation of Container
Development Tools. We are looking a mindset of collaboration, technological innovation, and
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on DevOps;
- Experience and deep understanding of Docker and Kubernetes;
- Sysadmin experience with Linux and cloud providers AWS | gcp | azure, etc;
- Great troubleshooting skills;
- Deep understanding of web-based applications and microservice architecture;
- High level in bash scripting;
- Understanding Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes;
- High education.
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client represents a continuous integration and delivery platform for development teams.