If you want to work in an inspiring environment of experienced PMs, Senior and Middle developers that helps you grow professionally and personally you should definitely apply for this position at Innovecs.
Everyday, and with every single sprint we bring engineering to a new level, helping our partners to create cutting edge innovations able to challenge status quo in on global markets across various industries like Supply Chain & Logistics, Health Care, Gaming, AdTech, FinTech etc.
As an Engineering Manager you will have a dual role of Software Development Manager and Delivery Manager. You will hire, manage and develop a world-class team of software, quality and design engineers to solve customer problems. You will be responsible for driving collaboration and feature delivery. You will tackle problems across domains such as logistics and finance.
You will ensure, through use of the product life cycle, on time and successful delivery of solutions. You will lead and be responsible for all aspects of project management. You will identify necessary processes and or technology gaps and own driving appropriate solutions. You will ensure that there is open, transparent and timely communication of project status and risks with stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related discipline or equivalent;
- 3+ years of experience developing and leading engineering teams;
- 7+ years software development experience in object-oriented design;
- Coding experience in Java, C++, or related technologies;
- Knowledge of emerging platforms, Android, Linux, operating system principles, and programming best practices;
- Excellent communication, time management, and team collaboration skills;
- Positive and open-minded attitude, leads by example, gets things done;
- Advanced English, both written and verbal.
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.