We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer (Angular) for improving our Performance on the existing System.
We are working on a decoupling of the system into smaller Nx-driven applications. Our stack would include NgRx, Angular Material, Nx and other satellite technologies of Angular.
- Angular 4+;
- Experience with NgRx;
- Good understanding of Observables;
- Good understanding of RxJs;
- Experience with building an SPA from the ground;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Ability to work independently and make decisions on the go.
- Experience with setting up build on CI/CD;
- Experience with Containerized development.
- Separating a monolithic system into SPA-modules;
- Architecture design and review;
- CI/CD review / implementation;
- Performance improvement.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our client is a chain of educational service centers in the United States. In this learning center, each student takes a comprehensive academic evaluation that pinpoints strengths and weaknesses.