We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer (Angular) for improving our Performance on existing System.
- Experience with JQuery, Razor, HTML, CSS;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Improving Performance on our existing System;
- Taking part in Architecture design;
- Completing assigned Stories/Bugs;
- Implementing of CI/CD;
- Including Migrating on scheduled times.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our client is a chain of educational service centers in the United States. In this learning center, each student takes a comprehensive academic evaluation that pinpoints strengths and weaknesses.