- Experience with Web application development (React);
- Be capable to work in Agile environment;
- Have great communication skills and advanced English level to communicate on daily basis with Customer team;
- Technology stack of the project is React, Redux, Yarn, Material UI, .NET, WebAPI, Entity Framework, MS SQL;
- Azure used for continuous integration and project management.
- Implementing new features;
- Backlog grooming;
- Investigating the existing customer applications and frameworks as well as suggesting approaches to improve them;
- Retrospective review.
What we love about Innovecs
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client develops a digital marketplace that benefits shippers and carriers with all advantages of real-time supply chain management in a single web portal.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position