An online gaming company is looking for a Full Stack Developer to develop and maintain the company websites and web applications.
The position includes development both on server side and client side.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software engineering;
- At least 3 years’ experience in PHP and MYSQL – MUST;
- Good understanding of MVC;
- Hard-worker, Responsible, excellent learning abilities, great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in WordPress CMS – an advantage ;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Improving of Performance on our existing System;
- Developing new functionality;
- Actively participate in daily team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Able to work independently and closely with team members as well;
- Review the code produced by other team members.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our client is a leading international online gaming company that provides one of the most advanced platforms in the business, licenses for all the leading markets, industry-leading CRM, a wide range of 3rd party game providers, localized payment solutions, multi-channel customer support and a dedicated Account Manager to handle all your needs.