- Good knowledge of the whole web stack (front-end, back-end, database, etc.);
- At least 1 year of experience with React, Redux, Redux Observable;
- Experience with unit testing (Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Enzyme etc);
- Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus
- Experience with Recompose, Redux Offline, React Toolbox, Rxjs, Lodash;
- Good knowledge of Node.js (koa2/express, streams);
- API-driven development: RESTful API and GraphQL;
- Knowledge of development tools (Webpack, Sass, Babel, Post css);
- Experience with Docker, CI/CD, AWS;
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and understanding of responsive design (Atlaskit and Material design is a plus);
- Deep understanding of HTTP protocol;
- Ability to write high performance and reusable code;
- Experience with single-page applications.
What we love about Innovecs
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client is a leading provider of data-driven video ad solutions that engage viewers through personalized premium content.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position