- 3+ years of experience developing websites front end and SPA, knowledge in front-end FW experience with JS OOP and MVC;
- 3+ years of experience developing node.js backend applications;
- Candidate must have good foundation of computer sciences knowledge (B.Sc degree or equal knowledge);
- Established expertise and hands on experience with JS, React, Webpack HTML and CSS\LESS\SCSS\PostCSS;
- Established expertise and hands on experience on JS tool chains such as Babel, Webpack, gulp etc.;
- Experience working with mission-critical production environments (Deploying, Debugging, Maintaining);
- Must be able to take responsibility, work independently;
- Good level of English;
- Experience with big data projects would be a plus.
What we love about Innovecs
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client is a leading full service solutions provider for MOTO and eCommerce merchants.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position