Help us build our next-gen telehealth and medical solutions, to be used by over 5 million patients and clinicians. If you’re looking for a chance to truly affect the lives of others. To work with the smartest and brightest, on the cutting edge of VOIP technologies. And to collaborate with huge national and international clients….Then join us in reimagining healthcare
- At least 4 years of experience with Java;
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot;
- Experience with JUnit, Tomcat, Maven, Mesos, Docker or Containers, Messaging;
- Experience in Microservices, SOA and Docker is a big plus;
- Experience using DB: SQL, NoSQL;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Jira);
- Good English skills — Upper Intermediate.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline.
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
The largest telehealth service provider in Israel, and one of the largest in the world. Platform to be built as scalable Saas and Paas solution with multilingual support initial (initial version to cover 5 languages)