- At least 3 years’ proven experience developing games for HTML mobile/web – Must;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field – Must;
- Experience with mobile porting for devices and web browsers – Must;
- Experience with PIXI framework – Must;
- Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication skills;
- Experience working in agile methodology.
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client is a leading international online lottery software and services provider. For almost a decade Our Client has provided their customers with a complete solution, which includes the widest portfolio of market-proven games across Desktops, Smartphones and Tablets, a comprehensive back-office Platform and a complete set of Player Operational Services. Flexibility and experience enable customers to tailor their best-suited solution and generate significant revenues from the interactive offering.