An established start-up in the wellness and health fields and the global leader in wearable posture trainers is looking for a passionate Mobile Developer.
- 3+ years’ experience with both iOS (Swift) and Android (Java) native development;
- Published at least one app in Google Play Store and iOS App Store;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Ability to self-prioritize and self-manage, meet deadlines and cope well with pressure;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Maintain and expand with both existing iOS and Android native apps.;
- Active participation in the whole development process: developing new features, support and bugs fixing;
- Proposing and implementing cutting-edge, innovative solutions;
- Contribute to the overall vision and architecture of the company’s platform.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
The mission of the project is simple: to provide a technology-based solution to help improve poor habits of slouching and help to straighten and strengthen individual’s bodies and backs over time.