- Decent level of expertise with: .NET, MS SQL, AZURE, REST;
- Experience with Web application development;
- Experience with Entity Framework;
- Be capable to work in agile environment in small and middle teams;
- Good communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate English level to take part in daily meetings with Customer team.
- Managing tasks and priorities;
- Implementing new features;
- Taking care of technical approaches and architecture;
- Participating in testing of the product to ensure that it operates satisfactorily;
- Backlog grooming;
- Investigating the existing customer applications and frameworks as well as suggesting approaches to improve them;
- Retrospective review.
What we love about Innovecs
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client is disrupting the transportation industry with technology solutions that bring much-needed visibility and efficiency to the market.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position