We are looking for a Node.js developer to join our research and development team.
As a part of the team, you will take part in designing and building our next generation cloud-based solutions, you will face challenges of performance, scalability, and availability all of them at a cloud-based environment with the newest tools and services.
- Proven backend development experience (Node.js);
- Basic knowledge of AWS;
- Basic understanding of systems infrastructure;
- Experience with DBs infrastructure (NoSQL / SQL / Redis);
- Experience with automated deployment methods / continuous integration.
- Frontend experience (any known framework);
- Big Data experience;
- Work at an extremely agile team in a dynamic environment;
- Develop and maintain a dynamic data management system for the company’s main business;
- Infrastructure design, Server side planning, and development at High load & Scale;
- 100% Cloud-based development on top of AWS resources, such as EC2, SQS, S3, DynamoDB, RDS, ECS, AWS Fargate;
- 3rd party infrastructure tools: Elastic.co, Docker, Logstash, Jenkins;
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our client is engaged in the direction of Adtech (B2B segment), which helps advertisers and any companies advertising themselves or their product to attract more targeted users and a wider audience.