We’re looking for an experienced and talented QA Engineer to help take ensure we are releasing bug free products to our customers. The ideal candidate is self-motivating and has a passion for the QA and the overall development process.
- Create and execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize and coordinate testing activities.
- 5+ years of professional experience in QA and Development;
- Experience writing and executing test cases and test plans;
- Experience working on Agile teams;
- Working knowledge of Jira;
- Some experience working with automated testing tools will be a plus;
- College Degree in a relevant field, i.e. Computer Science, Media Arts, Human-computer interaction.
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client is disrupting the transportation industry with technology solutions that bring much-needed visibility and efficiency to the $500B market. Client’s solutions create cost savings and productivity gains for Carriers, Brokers and their Shippers across North America – while reducing the carbon footprint of this diesel-heavy industry.
Our client is a well-funded startup with a tremendous opportunity ahead. The engineering team is committed to agile value delivery and solid engineering principles, as well as continuously improving our craft. They are leveraging an outsourced development team and maintain all product management and design in the USA. Our client’s current environments leverage the Azure infrastructure, is written on the C#/.Net stack and uses React.JS the front end.