- 3 years of professional experience;
- 1+ year experience with React Native;
- Want to participate in a project that is built upon React Native with multiple native components;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering – would be a plus.
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactNative.js for Mobile;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Integration with wearable or connected healthcare devices like a thermometer, blood pressure meters etc.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position