Senior Android developer would be responsible for building mobile application from scratch.
Application will use native Android capabilities for photo/video capture, geolocation reporting and routes calculation/tracking, push-notifications, upload/download of various documents, map with service area calculation and available orders.
- Design and implement the company’s platform mobile client
- Deliver new functionality
- Publishing & maintaining app
- Analyze business and product requirements to build first-grade mobile apps that integrates with the company’s API
- Be an active part of design and code reviews and ensure high development standards across the team
- Test and deploy your components and ensure end to end quality robustness of the solution
- Manage individual priorities and deadlines
- Contribute to the overall vision and architecture of the company’s platform
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Good knowledge of Java, Kotlin
- Intimately familiar with modern Android design patterns such as MVC, MVP, VIPER and other
- Experience in building applications with native capabilities
- Experience with material design, custom UI widgets
- Intimately familiar with HIG
- Good experience with: REST, Socket, Notification Remote/Local
- Deep understanding: background process and concurrency
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Writing unit tests, CI & CD
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Upper Intermediate English level
- Ability to self-prioritize and self-manage
- Meet deadlines
- Degree in computer science or an equivalent diploma
- Experience working with remote teams
- Passionate, curious, and quick to learn
- Projects portfolio
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
An American platform which provides capabilities for automatic settlement of service work orders between service providers/technicians depending on their attributes’ values and settlement rules.
Web platform is going to be a multi-functional portal with a large number of customizations and functions depending on user role and tier.
The business opportunity is to serve as a conduit between Energy system Operators, Asset Owners, Managers on one side and service providers or technicians on the other side.
The platform will be available on Web/iOS/Android.