Innovecs – is a global premium solution engineering provider, with offices in US, London, Europe, Israel and a tech & R&D hub in Ukraine. The company established in 2012 and currently has over 500 employees. We offer our clients agile, innovative and tailored software engineering delivery services. Our engineers are talented across B2C & B2B mobile and web platforms, Business Intelligence & Data management, Machine Learning, Blockchain and IoT solutions. We have credentials across Retail & Ecommerce, Fintech, Adtech, Healthcare and Supply Chain & Logistics.
We are looking for a seasoned SVP Business Development & Sales for UK & Europe. This executive needs to have experience in B2B software solution sales, and will be based preferably in London. This individual also has a vast executive network and knowledge base in either the Healthcare industry, or within Retail, Ecommerce and Adtech.
Position Purpose Statement:
The SVP of Business Development & Sales will be responsible for new account acquisition and the expansion of existing accounts within the region. A fundamental measure of success for the position will be meeting business development benchmarks and creating sustainable revenue.
- Serve as leader in developing new business and strategic partnerships in the UK & European region, across target industry sectors.
- Execute sales strategy and initiatives for high-dollar consulting services for prospect/client companies.
- Manage all phases of the business development cycle to successfully close, including opportunity development, proposal development, implementation estimating, project scoping, client presentations, negotiation and close.
- Build and establish long-term relationships with senior leaders & decision makers within the sector. This includes licensed operators, developers and service providers.
- Work with technical leads on project management.
- Collaborate with colleagues (executive, leadership and peers) to develop new products and services.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and execution of all sales, marketing and public relations activities.
- Increase customer base and add to existing customer profitability.
- Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve revenue goals and the company’s mission.
- Translate customer needs into relevant deliverables that leverage the firm’s broad platform of services
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical account plans.
- Provide insight on current trends in the target sectors and identify how our offerings can be augmented and updated to address these trends.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Operational/industry experience in Healthcare or Retail, Ecommerce & Adtech.
- Ideal candidates must have a demonstrable track-record of complex B2B software solutions sales with Fortune 500 and medium-size customers.
- Proven high quality list of potential clients is a must.
- Understanding of the IT services requirements and business needs of the focus industry.
- Experience of selling technological software products, with sales quota attainment of at least $2M per year.
- Experience on Top or Middle-level managerial position in top tier organisations within the industry sector would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to deal with prospects (at a minimum of a VP level), and close the deals with large and mid-sized enterprises.
- Willingness to travel (domestic and internationally).
- Maintains a personal network that matches our targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to push for results.
- Strong negotiations and communication skills.
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.