- Supporting full-cycle recruitment process, ensuring best possible candidate experience and results for the business;
- Analyzing and choosing optimum recruitment channels and sources;
- Working with analytical queries including market monitoring, salary expectation research, competitor analysis;
- Talent Acquisition team performance analysis;
- Exploring the best global practices and implementing the new tools for the recruitment team;
- Monitoring and finding ways to reduce costs of the recruitment process;
- Consulting internal and external customers as a Talent Acquisition representative by providing customized reports;
- Cooperation with Marketing team to set social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization;
- Close collaboration with HR, Finance, Delivery and other company departments;
- Participate in the optimization of recruiting processes and introducing best practices;
- Development of the information materials about positions, projects and processes;
- Supporting vacancies presence on the job sources;
- Support administratively Talent Acquisition department and propose ways of improvement on the constant basis.
- Higher education (University degree);
- Deep understanding of technologies in the IT Industry;
- Deep knowledge of MS Office (experience in working with formulas, graphs, tables, preparation of presentations);
- Knowledge of analytical reporting; experience in working with huge massive of data and large information systems;
- Good knowledge of different recruitment practices, process and tools;
- Analytical mind – the ability to build hypotheses, draw conclusions, see the problem from different angles;
- Attentive to details, persistent, result-oriented, responsible, curious, team player;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, shift priorities as needed, and work with strict deadlines;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Good self-management skills: takes initiative to learn a new task or explore a problem further without specific instruction;
- Strong problem-solving skills: able to use knowledge to identify alternative solutions.
What we love about Innovecs
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Innovecs is an American business technology outsourcing company, headquartered in Ukraine. We are building our reputation by creating cutting-edge software products for our clients all over the world.
Recommend a friend
Think your friends suits this position best?
Share this position